Presented by Stuart Phinn, University of Queensland
This was our first whole of community meeting for 2018! This meeting explained and enabled community discussion of EOA’s activities and several critical national and international EO activities that will affect government, defence, private industry, research and education sectors.
- Welcome and aims for the webinar: Earth Observation for Australia - 2026
- Implementing Australian Earth Observation Community Plan 2026: Priorities, operations for 2018, steering committees and working groups, and engagement opportunities.
- Current Status + Engagement:
- Australia’s Space Agency and EO
- Defence, dual-use and EO
- National Collaborative Research Infrastructure and EO
- Spatial Agenda 2026
- Australia – International Engagement in EO (CEOS etc)
- Next steps and meeting(s)