Time zone (UTC +10:00) Brisbane AEST
Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Hobart AEST (UTC +10) 11:00am
Adelaide, Darwin ACST (UTC +9:30) 10:30am
Perth AWST (UTC +8) 9:00am
Hosted by Professor Stuart Phinn
Welcome to our EOA whole of community meeting!
There is a lot going on across industry, government, defence, and research in Australia and internationally in Earth Observation. Our Space Agency has also started formally and is moving in a range of directions.
We have several working groups addressing the 10 year plan for EO, and we will hear from them along with key industry, national and international updates during this webinar. We will also be announcing a new innovative national conference for EO to commence in September 2020!
Please join the community for our next meeting on 2 August and learn how you can participate and benefit from these activities.
- Welcome and aims for the webinar: Earth Observation for Australia – 2026 and Australia’s Space Agency.
- Implementing Australian Earth Observation Community Plan 2026: Priorities, operations for 2018, steering committees and working groups, and engagement opportunities:
- EOA Steering Committee activities and plans,
- EOA AEOCP Working Group update.
- Current Status and Engagement:
- Australia’s Space Agency (Stuart Phinn, University of Queensland)
- Digital Earth Australia - program update (Norman Mueller, Geoscience Australia)
- Digital Earth Australia - surface reflectance validation update (Tim Malthus, CSIRO)
- Digital Earth Australia - private industry engagement program (Eva Rodriguez, CRCSi/FrontiersSi)
- Australia - international EO collaborations (Jono Ross, Geoscience Australia)
- CSIRO EO activities (Alex Held, CSIRO)
- National Collaborative Research Infrastructure and EO (Stuart Phinn/Jono Ross)
- Industry profile: Arlula (Sebastian Chaoui, Arlula)
- EO private industry collaborations – SIBA (Deanna Hutchinson), National EO Analytics Hub (Stuart Phinn)
- EO Australia Conference (Stuart Phinn)
- Next steps and meeting(s)
If you have any items of note to include in the agenda please email details to email@example.com
Join the meeting from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://uqz.zoom.us/j/881444939 (see connectivity details below)
Registration is not required for this webinar
Meeting Connectivity Options
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://uqz.zoom.us/j/881444939
Or iPhone one-tap (Australia Toll): +61280152088,881444939#
- Dial: +61 2 8015 2088
- Meeting ID: 881 444 939
- International numbers available
Or a H.323/SIP room system:
- Dial: SIP:firstname.lastname@example.org
- or H323:email@example.com (From Cisco)
- or H323:18.104.22.168##881444939 (From Huawei, LifeSize, Polycom)
- or 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199 (U.S.)
- Meeting ID: 881444939
Or Skype for Business (Lync):