About this Mission
Europe and Australia have a wealth of complimentary Earth Observation (EO) expertise. Significant opportunities exist for building successful partnerships between EU and Australian companies and research teams to solve new challenges for industry and government building new market opportunities globally. A range of timely funding and technical opportunities make 2018 the perfect year to start these partnerships.
Australian companies and research teams are invited to attend and host the visiting delegation at a series of events in Brisbane, Canberra and Sydney. See below for links to information and registration.
The visiting organisations are on a mission to connect with businesses, with the intention of forming partnerships focused around EO Services. Attendees will participate in an extensive program of networking events, briefings and introductions to EU remote sensing firms, investors and customers.
This mission also coincides with a visit by EU Commissioner Bienkowska, and her focus while in Australia is on the space industry and digital economy.
Why you Should Participate:
- Build relationships with leading EU and AU remote sensing application and technology firms, research organisations, and government agencies.
- Showcase your capability and technology at dedicated events.
- Participate in meetings with leading multinational corporations, SME firms, universities, and accelerators.
- Discover more about the Horizon2020 EU/AU partnership opportunity in 2018.
- Expand professional and international networks with on-ground support from EARSC and CRCSI.
More information and Event Registration
For more information on each day’s event program and to register interest in attending and participation in the networking activities and showcasing capabilities, please follow the event links below:
March 5th is drawing near so act now!
Event Hosting Partners
In partnership with Geoscience Australia, the European Association of Remote Sensing Companies (EARSC), and Earth Observation Australia (EOA), the Cooperative Research Centre for Spatial Information (CRCSI) is running these events for the visiting companies and inviting Australian remote sensing businesses and research.